Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thank you from the Humberside Lifestyle Twilight team

Beverley Lifestyle team Twilight would like to thank townsfolk for their generosity during the summer.The team, Reanna Wardill, Mia Cunliffe and Anya Shepherd, have been busy throughout the holidays going door to door for donations for the RSPCA Hull and East Riding branch on Clough Road in Hull.The branch was in urgent need of blankets, duvets, towels and unwanted gifts.How Do Corporate Gifts Make You Stand Out From Your Competition.

The Lifestyle team were overwhelmed by the amount of items donated by caring local residents, and the girls have made many trips to the Clough Road branch to deliver all the items, which have been gratefully received by the animal centre.This profession has even given me the chance to visit with three Presidents of the United States.More than anything, the Record-Courier gave me the chance to cover my father's alma mater.

Kent State has meant a great deal to my family over the years. My father's love of the Golden Flashes inspired a series of paintings by my mother that she has donated to the university. Whenever I wrote a story during almost 12 years as the Kent State beat writer for the Record-Courier, I almost always started by asking myself, what would my father want to read? That has been especially true ever since his death in 2004.


No comments:

Post a Comment