Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Blog About All the Great Things at Designs by Three of a Kind

I can't begin to tell you how cute all of Kelly Hughes Designs are!  I could go on and on...The enclosure cards for kids are perfect!  How many birthday parties do your kids go to each month?  You can spend a fortune on birthday cards for kid's parties.  Well, Kelly Hughes has designed a collection of enclosures just for kids!  So, stock up on these wonderful enclosures and let their gift giving be special!  The biggest problem you'll have is deciding which one to pick...there are so many cute ones to choose from!One more great item for kids, if they are the ones who receive the gifts, is her special fill-in thank you notes! 

It's never too soon to teach kids how important it is to write a thank you note to everyone who gives them a gift!  They will love sending these!Everything isn't for the kids either!  She has some wonderful flat and fold-over notes for adults that are wonderful to use yourself and to give as a special gift!  Here's how my cat woke me up this morning: she pooped on the floor, making a pile about the size of the Mayan pyramid at Chichen Itza in Mexico, then she released what Tom and I have come to know as the "pre-barf meow."Credit where it's due, it was Tom who discovered the existence of the PBM. Once he pointed it out to me, it was so distinctive as to be obvious. I can even describe it so you could recognize it.

Chamber says thank you for your support.Usually the cat says, "Meow." In the case of my particular fucking cat, it's, "Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow," for she is a bothersome coont.I stitched up a couple of thank you gifts and have been waiting for them to arrive before I could show them as they were surprises for both recipients.I admired a Carriage House Samplings finish on Suzanne's blog last year and saw that it was from an issue of JCS so I asked which one. Suzanne kindly offered to send me the magazine. Again it's taken me a while but I stitched up a little something for her and she loves it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment